Monday, February 23, 2009

living sustainably

nature Pictures, Images and Photos


In my opinion, a sustainable society would be a small part of perfection. I love the city, but there is nothing in the world that I think is more beautiful than nature. If we lived in a sustainable world that would be, to me, a world where there were not pollution, no war, and trees everywhere. This may sound like a cliche, but nature is a big part in having a world with no worries in my opinion. A world where everyone is healthy and everyone can go skydiving.

Personally, I don't have very much freedom. When it comes to my culture, I should have some freedom, but my parents don't really agree with that. I'm pretty sure the government doesn't think I should have freedom, otherwise kids my age would have more privileges, like driving for instance.

I don't think I could make a sustainable world but I could make my life more sustainable. I could try recycling more and I could try to just have my life together and plant trees. Also since there isn't much about the city that attracts me, I could move, but since first I have to save up enough money to buy a house somewhere else, I think I could just try to keep things together around here.

No comments: