Wednesday, October 1, 2008

alliterations

My crazy cousins and I are going to hang out this weekend. I'm so stoked! We're going to go watch the movie "Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist." When we're done, were most-likely going to go to Starbucks and slurp as much sugar possible. Of course shopping will be involved! We'll go from Abercrombie, Aeropostal, American Eagle, Anchor Blue, to Hollister, Hot Topic, and Hot Dog on a Stick. The thing I love most about going out is the malls view of the city at night. The big buildings with it's calming cool breeze. All that's happening on Saturday though. I can't wait.

Sunday's going to be the sad day in all of this. My Chuchil's going to leave me. What a depressing day that'll be for me. Her kicking me im my sleep. Her putting me down for everything I do. She messes like that with the people she loves. So when ever she tells me im fat, or that she hates me, I know that she's really telling me that I'm beautiful and that she loves me. I'm going to miss her until the next time we see eachother. Sadly that'll be a while. Although we done see eachother much, we keep in touch and talk every day. She sells seashells by the seashore. :)

Photobucket

No comments: